Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peeks..Day 2

Hello, friends! It's day #2 of the Craftin Desert Divas January Release Sneak Peeks!  Today we are featuring the new two new stamp set and one die set!

The Classic Cars set is just way too cute and will be great for those hard to make masculine cards!!


I've also used the new Party Border Dies, that were sneaked yesterday!!

Thanks for stopping in today, I'll be back very soon with another peek from this awesome release!!

All Products will be available for sale on January 12th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...