Monday, August 28, 2017

Thank You Studio Katia!

Hello and welcome back!!  I'm here to share what is unfortunately my last post for Studio Katia.  Today I made a thank you card, which I think is fitting for this occasion.

I had a ton of fun playing with all the fabulous stamps and dies in Katia's shop and am very thankful for the opportunity to share them with you!

I started by stamping "thank you" from the Mini Thank You Stamp Set repeatedly onto some ivory cardstock using a very light beige ink.  I cut the panel down using the rectangle die from the Dotted Patterns Set 1.


To give the card a bit of interest and dimension, I used the Stitched Loops die and cut directly out of the panel.  I die cut this 4 times.  I stacked the outer frame using 2 of the die cuts and the inner circles has 4.  This gave a really cool effect.  After adhering the ivory panel onto a pink card base, I simply glued all the pieces into the negative space.


I die cut the "thank you" as well as three hearts out of the same pink cardstock.  These dies are from the Co-ordinating Dies to the Mini Thank you Stamp Set.  I used liquid glue to adhere the sentiment and the hearts and topped them off with a generous coating of Clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.  I also used a few sequins from the Majestic Fusion sequins for a bit of added sparkle.


And that finishes the card!!  I want to thank Katia for the time she gave me on this team, it was wonderful!!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon :)

Laurie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...