Monday, August 7, 2017

Back to School with Studio Katia!

Hello and welcome back!!  This week we are celebrating Back to School on the Studio Katia Blog!!  There is still some summer left but you can almost "feel" fall coming and that means back to school!!  I was always an anxious kind of kid so the first day of school was always a little terrifying for me, really happy those days are over :).

Now onto my cards.  Yes, I made two cards but I'll mainly focus on the second one which I think is better.  But I'll share the first one and you can let me know what one you like better!





Now let me show you the card that I thought just wasn't as cute:



Let me know what one is your favourite!!  Also, please visit the Studio Katia for all the details on the making of these cards!!

Stay tuned to the SK blog this week because there's more "Back To School" projects to share!!


Have a great week, everyone!!

See you soon!

Laurie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...