Sunday, July 16, 2017

Continuing with "H"! (Making Use of my Stamps Series)

Hi everyone and welcome back!  You may already know that I've started somewhat of a series on my blog to try and help me curb my spending and rediscover some of my older stamp sets!  Approximately once a month, I will pick a random letter.  I will then use stamp sets from the company that starts with that letter.  The first letter picked was "h".

I should note that sometimes it may not take an entire month to use all the products.  Sometimes it may take longer.  This is a total experiment so we'll see how it goes.  But I have to say, I'm REALLY enjoying this!!

I have 3 projects to share with you today.  The first two feature Hero Arts products.

This card uses the Color Layering Hibiscus Set which seems to be out of stock at both Simon Says Stamp and Butterfly Reflections Ink.  I used all Hero Arts ink for this as well.


The sentiment comes from the Anything Can Happen sentiment set.  I think this set may be discontinued as I couldn't find you a link!  Sorry!


I finished it off with some Hero Arts Black Pearls.

Next up, I used the Stamp Your Own Cactus set and the background stamp which again, must be discontinued!


I did some emboss resist ink blending on an ivory cardbase and love the results!  I used Copic markers to colour the cactus and fussy cut the images out.


I couldn't decide on a good place to put the sentiment so I simply stamped "howdy" on the inside of the card.

Last, is a card made using HoneyBee Stamps products.  I used the stamp set Build A Bee along with its Co-ordinating Dies.


This is one of my favourite sets from Honey Bee!  

I will likely draw a new letter next weekend as my Hero Arts products are limited.  And I've just finished a design team position with HBS so those stamps have seen lots of love recently :)

Thank you for joining me today!  Feel free to play along with me!  

Laurie



1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this whole series - it really brings to mind all the fabulous stuff we have but never really use to its full advantage. Perfect all of them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...