Monday, April 3, 2017

Watercoloring with Distress Oxide Inks

Hello everyone!!  And welcome to another Monday post!  I'm back on the Studio Katia blog today with a card that actually started out as an experiment.  I purchased the complete set of Distress Oxide Inks and really wanted to play with them.  I have made a couple of backgrounds and loved the results.  So for today's post I'll show you how they look when used for watercolour.

I made this card featuring many products from Studio Katia.  I hope you will stop by to see all the process and the details!!




Thanks for stopping by!! See you soon!
Laurie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...