Saturday, April 29, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with Newton's Nook!

Hello everyone!!  Tonight I decided to participate in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!! This time around it's an Anything Goes theme but they are featuring Newton's Nook Stamps.  I love Newton's Nook but I'm afraid the stamps I have are under used :(.  So this challenge was perfect!  Time to show Newton some love!!
While I adore that cat, Newton, I chose to use my all time favourite floral set.  Happy Little Thoughts is a set that has three wreath images, one that is full of flowers and the other two give you the opportunity to decorate.  There are many small images to fill the wreaths.  And the Co-ordinating Dies are fabulous!!

I ended up making tiny cards, that could be used as tags, as well.  For the base of each card/tag, I used the smallest die from the Postage Stamp Edge Dies from Simon.  I cut 4 of these and adhered them together with Scor-Tape.

The wreaths fit perfectly on these small square dies!




There was a lot of die cutting involved on these two little cards but I don't mind at all, especially when all the products are so fun to use!!

Thank you for stopping by!!  See you soon!

Laurie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...