Thursday, April 20, 2017

Floral Background Stamping with Right At Home Stamps

Hi everyone and welcome back!!  Today's post is a little bitter sweet.  I've been so lucky and honoured to be a guest designer for Nicole and Right At Home Shop.  I'm so sad that it's over :(

For my project, I decided to make a bright floral encouragement card.  I started by stamping multiple flower images from one of my all time favourite sets,  Abstract Florals. This set is amazing.  It has open images as well as solid images that can be used alone or together.

I used inks from Altenew in Spring colours.  Starting with the largest of the images and filling in the gaps with the smaller images.  Because some of these stamps are quite large, I used my Misti for this.


After the solid images were stamped, I took the matching outline stamp and used Versamark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder to add some shine!  I then used the smaller stitched die from the Find the Beauty Die Set to cut the panel out.


For the sentiment, I used the Get Stuff Done set.  This set was intended for planners but don't overlook this set if you're not into planner stamps!  It has some awesome sentiments and the font is fantastic!  I also heat embossed the sentiment and the little heart (also from the Get It Done set) in gold.  I used a cute scalloped circle die from Your Next Stamp to frame the sentiment.  I popped up the circle and the heart with foam adhesive.  And after adding some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, I mounted the panel onto a top fold A2 card base made from Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.


Thank you for joining me on my month long journey with Right At Home Stamps!!  I enjoyed every second of it!  And a huge thank-you to Nicole for letting me be a part of her amazing team!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!  

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...