Monday, March 6, 2017

Together We Bloom

Hello all and Happy Monday!!  I'm back to share a card with you today made with the latest release!! This release has some awesome floral sets and that is exactly what I used for my project today.

I'm using the new Together We Bloom stamp set.  This set is beautiful!! Full of hand drawn flowers and a big, bold sentiment.  I started out by stamping a couple of the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto some white cardstock.  I coloured the flowers with my ProMarkers by Windsor and Newton.

I wanted to make a shaped card and the dies from Studio Katia make this easy and fun!!  I used the Stitched Nested Creative Rectangles Dies.  I die cut two of the larger dies and scored one of them 1/4" from the top.  I used Scor-Tape to adhere the two panels together, and there you go, a shaped card!!  I die cut one of the smaller dies in the set for my sentiment.


I fussy cut the florals and adhered them to my sentiment panel.  A nice coating of Clear Wink of Stella to these images gave them an extra pop!!  Now for the embellishments!!  In this release there are these super cool crystals!  The look like diamonds except for the pointed tip, they are flat.  This makes is so easy to adhere them to your projects.  And boy, do they sparkle!!  Next to the Crystal Rainbow Fusion Sequins, these are my next favourite embellishments.


Thank you for stopping by today.  Have an incredible week!!

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...