Friday, August 12, 2016

Exciting News!!

Hi everyone!!  I just wanted to quickly pop in to tell you that I've filmed my FIRST YOU TUBE VIDEO!!!  OMG!!!
I have wanted to try this for so long.  I've been super intimidated. Didn't think I had the right equipment or technologically advanced enough :)

Well, on the technical side, there is a lot to learn!! My first video is basically not edited at all. What I filmed is what I published...with the addition of a little music and some titles.  I have no idea how to slice, cut, fast forward etc etc.  But I will learn, hopefully.

I will warn you, there are no techniques here. No stamping, colouring or die cutting. What may you ask will I be doing??? Fussy cutting of course. And babbling...  By the way, I had no idea I sounded like that!!!  So strange to listen to my voice.

Anyway, here's a link if you're so inclined to have a look!!

MY FIRST VIDEO

Thank you in advance for watching!!

Laurie

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this?? I was on holiday with no interwebs!!! Right, I'm on it now..... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd and I enjoyed your first video..lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...