Friday, June 10, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas JUNE RELEASE!!!

Welcome to the CDD June Product Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.







We also offer SVG stamp outlines for .99 they work perfectly with your cutting machine. You must have a program that opens these files. This is a great alternative to coordinating dies and much less expensive. 


New $1.00 sequins....







Here's what I've created for you...

I used the Island Paradise stamp set along with the Crazy Stitched Frames for my first card.  I coloured quite a few images from the stamp set and fussy cut them out.  I just love that mask!!  To fill out the flowers, I actually used a couple of the larger hibiscus and leaf images from the Flowers in Bloom stamp set.



I die cut a white panel using the Crazy Stitched Frames (which are awesome!!!) and adhered all my elements to the centre and stamped "Aloha".


To say I love the Crazy Stitched Frames is an understatement.  Not only does it come with the frames themselves, but all those flower dies as well!!!  I started by laying down different colors of watercolour, then die cutting all the flowers and leaves.  I die cut the word "thanks" from the new Greeting Word dies from the same watercolored paper.  Isn't that font incredible??!  


I adhered everything directly to the base except two of the flowers, in which I used foam adhesive.  I finished it off by added some white gel pen details.


Now because I am totally in love with these Greeting Word dies and the Crazy Stitched Frames, I had to use them for my final project!!  I started by using the largest frame die to cut a panel of black cardstock.  I paired these new products with some older ones!!  


I used the Farmers Market stamp set for the radishes.  Those cute little faces are included in the set:)
I die cut four "totally" words and stacked them together and adhered them to the black panel.  I heat embossed the "you're rad" in white and foam mounted my radishes.  To finish it off, I added a few white enamel dots!!


I hope you enjoyed my projects for this release!!  And I hope you get a chance to shop!!!

This will, unfortunately, be my last release for Craftin Desert Divas.  This has been such an amazing experience for me,  I've enjoyed every minute!  I want to thank Tara and the entire team of Divas for all the support and friendship!!  Love you guys!!




Here are the specials for this release:

**New sequins mixes will be on SALE for $1.00.

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed.

Shipping minimum orders:

$10 USA use Code: 10SHIP

$15 International use Code: 15SHIP
 

Enjoy this special for in stock items only 6/10 thru 6/15 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.




Each day from 6/10 thru 6/15 one comment left on the projects 

will be chosen from random.com to receive a $15.00 CDD shop 

credit. So be sure to join us for our 2 day blog hop and then hop 

on over to the CDD Facebook page to join us for our Release 

Inspiration Hop. The CDD DT will feature more projects 

showcasing the new June release.


Your next stop is the super talented:  LEAH!!!



38 comments:

  1. Cute cards! The stitch frame die is awesome, I love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the variety of cards. The Aloha floral tikki card reminds me of wonderful times I had when I enjoyed visiting Maui & Oahu Hawaii. Like the colors. Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are absolutely fantastic! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cards and I love the bright colors you used on the first two. And the 3rd card is so fun! Best wishes in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg... these are so much fun!! Love those stitches so much.... as far as I'm concerned they are already on my table!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great cards. I love the brightness of the Aloha card & the watercolor card is my favorite though. Love the cleanness of the Radish card! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stitching borders take it up a notch! Your cards are so nice and someone is really going to appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are Awesome!!!
    Love your clean and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute and thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspiration! Love all the different styles of cards. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First card makes me want to have a tropical drink. Great job on all cards. Great release.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, fantastic cards! I love them all~you showcased them perfectly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Great idea for using watercolor!!! I am learning so many great tips on this blog hop. Your cards are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you were really busy for this release! all of these are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You was very busy making all of these super cute cards! I hate to see you go you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  17. The thanks card is beyond gorgeous 💜 💜. I'm so sad to see this will be your last release.. I hope to continue to see creations of yours on Instagram or here.. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards Love the new stitched die!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of your projects are Fantastic! I Love how you used the new Crazy Stitched Frame Dies and the little flowers. I also Love your Island Paradise card! So Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great projects. Love the Island card. Now I need a drink. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also loved seeing your creativity and amazing projects in our Design Team. We will miss you lots! I wish you all the very best! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous cards. Your "Totally Rad" card is far-out awesome. I so love the coloring & the layout of both the "Aloha" & "Thanks" cards, using the Crazy Stitched Frames on both cards add such a playful feeling to them. It's be wonderful having you share not only your talent but your beautiful creations with us, will surly miss them. Best of luck to you on your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What wonderful cards!!! Beautiful Aloha & Thanks and the Totally Rad card is just that!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh! I love the totally rad card! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome cards! Love those bright colors on the Island Paradise one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are so pretty, love them all,

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all of your cards! The last one cracked me up! Too funny! Love the play on words!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous cards! Love love the last one. So funny and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is amazing! Totally love!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. FABULOUS cards Laurie!!!
    Your thanks card is DELIGHTFUL with the stitched frame & pretty flowers, your 2nd card, well I have to say it, it is TOTALLY RAD :)
    THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You know that I always love your creations and I'll always do Laurie... such a fabulous designs and colors selections! Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  33. They are crazy nice stitching dies...love the assortment of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Laurie these are soo lovely and wonderful ! I love the way you created each card !
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...