Sunday, May 1, 2016

In the Garden


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "In The Garden"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..


I wanted to try out a new watercolour set that I had purchased so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity!!  I created a wash with yellow, pink and orange.
I wanted the images to really stand out against that panel so I kept the colouring super simple and super light.  And to go along with the simplicity of this card, I kept the sentiment quite basic, yet beautiful! For a final touch I added a few tiny star and flower shaped sequins and some drops of Glossy Accents.

Here is a close up:





Here are all the CDD products I used:






Thank you for stopping by and have an amazing day!!








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous water colouring - love the background colours and the fact they are very muted on the flowers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this. That colorful background with the subtlety colored images is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...