Sunday, March 6, 2016

Lots of Layers Linky!!


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Lots of Layers"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..

This challenge is right up my alley..I love layers on a card!!  Shall we say I haven't quite mastered the clean and simple, one layer cards.  Although, I do love them!!  I started with the largest die from the Fancy Frames die set and worked my way up.  Next came the Fancy Stitched Labels dies, the Tag Essentials dies and finally the Stitched in Circles dies!!  The little pink leaves are from Autumn Wishes, not stamped, just die cut and embellished with a white gel pen.
The super adorable fox is from the stamp set, Chilly, and coloured with coloured pencils.  And I, of course, had to use my white gel pen on him as well!!  I finished it off with a small piece of grey ribbon and a few yellow enamel dots.  I really hope you enjoy this card!!




Here are all the CDD products I used:









Thanks for stopping by!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...