Sunday, January 24, 2016

Craftin' Desert Divas "Shaped Cards" Linky Party




Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Shaped Cards"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made...


I wanted to "think outside the box" for this project.  I created a handful of mini shaped cards that could be used as lunch box notes or even tags!!  To be honest, once I started these I couldn't stop!!  I wanted to try ALL my stamps with this technique!!!  I used stamps with co-ordinating dies as well as stamps that didn't have dies...just to see if I could do it :).  Here are a couple more pics!  Please let me  know if anyone would like a tutorial on how this is done...although it's not hard to figure out :)




Here are all the CDD products I used:







Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Until next time...Stay Crafty!!

Laurie








1 comment:

  1. Cuteness overload! Love these sweet little cards!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...