Saturday, September 12, 2015

Paper Smooches Anything Goes (wk1) Challenge

Happy Saturday!!  Don't you love it when you have this brilliant, stunning idea in your head and when it comes time to create, your end product ends up looking um, less than stellar?  That was the case with this card...although in the end, I actually love it.  This is for the current www.papersmoochesstamps.com Sparks Challenge, which is an Anything Goes theme!!

First I used the Coffee and Tea dies to cut the teapot out of a piece of scrap patterned paper.  I used the Flowers dies to cut various flowers out of some 80lb Neenah cardstock.  I coloured the flowers with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I've been really addicted to 4 bar sized cards lately so to make my base I used dies from Mama Elephant.  I used a stitched circle die as well as a scalloped circle die to place my elements on.

I arranged my elements and decided I needed to ground my teapot, so I used the Shadows stamp set with some light grey ink.


I adhered all my tiny pieces and added some white details with my Sakura white gel pen.  I also added Glossy Accents to the pot...which ended up being all bubbly and kinda yucky.  Cannot wait to get some fine tips for that stuff!!!  I used the Sentiment Sampler set for the greeting in Ranger Ink.

And here is my finished card and entry for the Challenge!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Stay crafty, friends!!

xx








1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, feminine design! Love the patterned teapot. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...