Saturday, June 27, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #22

Hi all!!  I'm back with a quick card!!  I made this for the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge.Flickr Challenge #22!  The challenge is to create something with Rainbow Colors!

I die cut 3 small and three large feathers from the Simon Says Stamp "Feathers" dies out of watercolor paper.  Then "smooshed" them into some Rainbow Colors of Distress Inks (Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Salty Ocean and Dusty Conchord).

I adhered them to my front panel, lined up the "Big Hello" die from Simon Says Stamp and ran that through my Cuttlebug. I cut three more Hello's out of cheap black cardstock to give the sentiment some dimension.

I adhered to panel to the front of my A2 cardbase, pieced in the die cut Hello and all of its pieces, gave a layer of Wink of Stella clear Glitter pen and a dollop of Glossy Accents.  I did add some white pearls because I thought it looked a little plain...



Hope you like!!  
Until next time...

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurie! I love this card! So creative! I'm glad you played in the SSS Flickr challenge!

    Trying to find your email address and I can't! Could you shoot me an email so I know it. bdengler4@juno.com - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...