Sunday, May 3, 2015

Love These Card Challenges!!

Okay, so I haven't participated in many but these card challenges are addicting!!  Lately, it's been the SimonsSayStamp Flickr Challenges.  I love these ones so much because of the supportive and encouraging group atmosphere.  There is always someone leaving sweet comments about your creations, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside:)

So, this card will be entered into the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #18.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/simonsaysstamp/discuss/72157651834113837/.  The challenge is to create a card with flowers, a Mother's Day card or a card with both!!  Mine is both.
This card used few supplies:
Lots of soft and muted colors for this card.  And ALOT of Glossy Accents!!  How I love that stuff!!

I used one of my favourite stamp sets of all time, the Scribble Flowers set from SimonSaysStamp as well as the "Big Thanks" die.  To finish the sentiment off I used the Big Thanks Sentiments.  The banner is from Lawn Fawn's Stitched Party Banner Die set.

So that's the finished card ("Happy Mama's Day" is written inside)!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Laurie:)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...